COVID-19 has certainly had a great impact on the daily operations of any business that offer accommodation, activities or services to the public. Higiene and safety measures are a must when staffs and guest are onsite. However, this is limited to physical precautions. What if you could already anticipate and take some administrative safety precautions before guests arrive? We have found that our recently delivered feature “Digital Waviers”, although not intended for it, can be of great help minimizing the risk for your guests and your business.
Below, we have included a default text that could work as body for a COVID-19 safety precautions / waiver document.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the WHO and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that [business.company_name] has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that [business.company_name] can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others.
I voluntarily seek services provided by [business.company_name] and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread during my stay with [business.company_name].
I attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area in the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I am following all WHO recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold [business.company_name] harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may arise in any way in connection with any services received from [business.company_name]. I understand that this release discharges [business.company_name] from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the salon with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from [business.company_name]. This liability waiver and release extends to all employees of [business.company_name].